Monday, November 10, 2014

HYCCT1410 I’m Here For You

Hi Again Stampers!

Here is another card created for the Splitcoaststampers HopeYou Can Cling To Annual Card drive- this Clean and Simple (CAS) card was created for HYCCT1410 Ashjoy aka Joyce’s  “Something’s Missing”  Challenge - (see the gallery here and the details here).

I used the reverse image of the die cut, plus no stamps since the sentiment was from My Digital Studio (in my stash). 

To create this card:

Use the Big Shot™ with the Leafy Branch Die (non SU!)  to cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock.

Add the ¾” Black Satin Ribbon strip at the top of the card front and mount the entire panel onto the Whisper White card base.

Add the sentiment (previously printed from My Digital Studio) to the card front.

Add the double ribbon Gingham bow to finish off the card.

Stamp Sets: Friends 24-7 (MDS version)

Ink: Printer Ink- Black

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black

Accessories: Big Shot™, Leafy Branch Die (Impression Obsession), 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Satin and Gingham Ribbon (from my stash)

Thanks again for stopping by to visit- I will be sharing more of the HYCCT Challenge cards throughout the next few weeks :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...